Mr. Kevin Wu: BoG & Honorary former Chairman of AsBAA ; Vice President of Sales, Greater China & Mongolia of Textron China
Leader: Chairman of China Aviation Supplies Holding Company
Moderator: Caspar Baum Director of Aviation at SJ; AsBAA Board of Governors
Panel discussion: Rational and viable utilization of existing, new & proposed aviation infrastructure in the Greater Bay Area
1) Helipads, MRO demand, Hangars, FBO’s & General Aviation (GA) dedicated Airports.
2) SMART Airport Operations, GA slot co-ordination, cross border airspace management & apron compact parking.
3) What could the future look like, what do we need to be aware of in technological advancements to assist in infrastructure modelling?
Moderator: David Dixon MBE President of Jetcraft Asia & Vice Chairman of AsBAA
Panel discussion: Macau can serve as a bridge to boost General & Business Aviation, educational sharing, R&D and assist with spare parts import/export transshipment clearances between Free Trade Zones within the Greater Bay Area, connect to Portuguese speaking countries & Latin America, expanding foreign relations and increasing trade.
1) Macau Airport already enjoys Business Aviation direct impact and overflow movements from Hong Kong Airport’s current capacity issues – through a coordinated effort with government regulators and business leaders - Macau can formulate a masterplan to enhance and deepen co-operation with industry to further expand its Business & General Aviation footprint within GBA with multiple airports.
2) Aviation lease financing and private wealth services are expanding as demand increases, Hong Kong’s current registry regulation and Mainland China tax policies impact and impede this growth within the General Aviation. Can Macau play a role for registering aircraft faster, providing legal and financial support as well as a convenient trading destination for pre-owned aircraft and possibly create the first Asian based off-shore registration for General Aviation?
3) Could Macau become the Estonia of Asia Pacific – e-aviation using block chain technology?
Moderator： Phil Balmer Director of Maintenance TAG Aviation Asia & Vice Chairman of AsBAA
Panel discussion: The Business and General Aviation communities’ collaboration within GBA is crucial. Sharing information is important and improving standardization in the processes. Private enterprises can participate in OBOR opportunities through PPP – Private Public Partnerships. General Aviation infrastructure investment opportunities through funds, creates highly skilled jobs, tangible economic benefits and efficient connectivity that can radiate across the region. What are the next steps we need to take to succeed?
1. General Aviation operators can flourish by offering cross border services for general public access if GBA Aviation Authorities can reach a consensus on the air traffic management system.
2. EMS & HEMS development opportunities within GBA, what role GA can play in Humanitarian disaster recovery working together with Govt, delivering aid and providing air rescue machinery evoking public awareness.
3. OEM’s in the community, how is Embraer adapting to their client needs especially in the after sale support area, what makes the difference in maintaining owner engagement after the acquisition.
Ms. Jenny Lau is the President of Sino Jet Management Ltd.
Ms. Lau has established Sino Jet Management Limited in 2011. Being the President of Sino Jet, she is responsible for leading and administering the company’s goals and directions. She plays a prominent role in formulating and implementing Sino Jet's development plan in which promotes the company’s mission of service excellence and diversification and seeks new business opportunities by forming alliances with vendors.
Travel to VIP Cocktail Networking.
Venue: Grand Hyatt Salao Do Teatro ballroom
FREE Shuttle buses available from Forum to Grand Hyatt.