Conference speakers will receive a reduced registration fee. To qualify for this reduced rate, speakers must complete the general registration form. After the form is received, the information will be assessed and a reimbursement will be issued to the speaker in the form of the original payment.CANCELLATION POLICY
· Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 100% of the registration fee.
· Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
· Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be made in the following ways:
· For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
· For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account. **Please note: Refunds are not available after April 8, 2018.**
Notification must be received no later than 30 days before the start of the conference starts for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. All cancellation requests must be emailed to the TUG Steering Committee at: tug.teradyne.com
. ALTERNATE REGISTRANT
If a registrant is unable to attend the Conference for any reason he/she may substitute, by arrangement with the TUG Steering Committee, someone else from the same institute/organization.
All alternate registrant requests must be emailed to the TUG Steering Committee at: tug.teradyne.com