- Visit EO Beijing Member Michelle Hemsin's high-end Italian culinary retail shop and enjoy an Italian cooking class taught by EO Beijing Member Samuele Rossie.
- Chef Rossi, a native of Badia Polesine in Northern Italy, grew up by the beautiful city of Verona and discovered his passion for “creative dishes” at an early age. After training in Italy, Chef Rossi started his exciting career in Switzerland, then returned to Italy before moving on to Bermuda and finally arriving in Los Angeles to work at the acclaimed restaurant Dolce Enoteca. While working for the famous chef Vittorio Lucariello in Los Angeles, Chef Rossi fine-tuned his culinary skills. Since moving to China, Samuele has focused more on the business side of the culinary world, opening up a number of restaurants.
- Cuccina first retail shop's philosophy is “Living, Cooking and Playing.” Their belief is that cooking is a different kind of art, which can connect to people's hearts. Cuccina is not only sells products, but also encourages customers' ties, promotes intimacy between family members and friends, and creates healthy and happy lifestyles together.
- The class will be held in Cuccina's cooking classroom in their in-store kitchen. Chef Rossi will show you how to make home-made Italian pasta from scratch, along with two of his favorite dishes.
Handmade Tagliatelle with Mushroom Ragu
- Open to: EO members and spouse/partner