In an age where the average working professional changes positions every 4.3 years, it is extremely important to consider how changing positions, jobs or industries can affect your long term career development, and how best to navigate the ever changing job market.
The Professional Development Series events are jointly organized by the Beijing Women's Network and JingJobs.
This event will cover:
1. What factors to consider when changing jobs and industries
2. How long should you stay in a job? Why should you change jobs?
3. Current job market trends for international candidates and overseas Chinese returnees
4. Typical challenges that occur when job hopping or changing industries
5. How to transition between roles and jobs without burning bridges
6. A recruiter/HR's perspective
7. An expat or returnee perspective: transitioning into jobs/industries internationally
8. Employment to entrepreneurship
This event is open to all genders.