Why leave WeChat and open other apps when you can experience the same services within WeChat natively? Mini Apps may symbolize the beginning of a new paradigm, fundamentally reshaping the China mobile ecosystem.
• Mini Apps and the WeChat Era: app consolidation
• Transition to messenger as a platform
• "Chat as Universal UI" and User Continuity
• Breakdown of WeChat Core Loop
Full breakdown of how mini apps change the landscape and comparison with the different account types available. How will our strategic approach to the WeChat platform change with this new development? Learn how to embracing the full potential of WeChat as an innovative marketing and service platform.
• When to develop a Mini App vs. a Service Account or native app?
• Best practices and key takeaways for developing for WeChat
• Case Study: design, develop, and live operate an on-demand platform for WeChat
• Where does this all leave iOS and Android development?
Mini Apps are currently in Private Beta, with only a select few Accounts given early access. Take a first look at a mature Mini App developed by Youkeneng and learn the in's and out's of developing your own Mini App ahead of the Public Release.
• What does a Mini App look and feel like?
• Play with a live Mini App before the Public Release
• Breakdown of key user experience differences with service accounts
Lunch with peer group and speakers
What future changes to the WeChat official accounts platform can we anticipate? The array of different account types is now quite broad. There are constant rumors that Service and Subscription accounts being combined. This year saw the launch of a separate WeChat enterprise app. Tencent’s position in China’s mobile market is strengthening. All these factors and more will be discussed as we provide our thoughts and analysis on the future direction for WeChat’s official accounts platform.
What sort of functionality are Mini Apps built for and how to build them. Take a deep dive into the Mini App framework and API's at your disposal.
• Which features are unsuitable for mini apps given how they operate
• Full breakdown of the available API's and framework
• Where do the best opportunities lie?
Developing a Mini App in 7 days - everything you need to know to prepare for the Mini App release. Use the OA ecosystem to build lean and iterate fast.
• Practical lessons learned from developing our first Mini App
• Approval processes from Tencent. Things to watch for.
• Analysis of typical time and resources needed for different feature development