目标与内容 Objectives and Content
No matter if you are the boss at your company or an employee, change affects everyone. In dealing with change, people must address their own thoughts, feelings and behaviors first to be able to go through the labyrinth of change. There are loads of books and training programs addressing organizational change. The different thing about this training program is that it focuses on personal reactions and emotions and what it actually feels like during a workplace change or a personal change. It provides you with a logical and intuitive framework to assist you in gaining perspective on the change situation you are facing and its impact and helping you develop insight that will guide you through the transition. The goal of this One-Day program is to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to a change by giving you a set of tools and techniques of self-awareness and assessment to light up the curves and sometimes bumpy ride on your road to change.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key advantages of high performing teams and why companies are firm supporters of the team model.
- List the Ten Characteristics of high performing teams.
- Identify the attitude, skills and knowledge of the perfect team member.
- Explain the Ten Characteristics of high performing team members.
参加对象 Target Group
The Workshop is suitable for organisations planning a change, merger, acquisitions and for individuals, Leaders, Change Managers, Change Angels.
Introduction to Change
- The 5 key principles of change
- Readiness for change – self assessment questionnaire
- The change curve
- The link between change and memory
Loss & Doubt (Step 1&2)
- Choices model and the burning platform
- Doubt to reality
- The six basic questions
Discovery (Step 3&4)
- Discomfort to motivation
- Self reframing
- Discovery to perspective
- Force field analysis
Integration (Step 5&6)
- Recognizing the benefits of the change
- Changes you survived - Activity
- Experiencing integration after the change
- Change analogy – the flying trapez
Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch.
包 括 会 务 费， 资 料 费， 午 餐 费。
Participants can send their questions in advance using the registration form.
In case of cancellation, please kindly note you must email the BritCham Shanghai Event staff Hilary.Wu@britishchambershanghai.cn before 1 pm, 21 Oct. Due to the service charges of Event Bank and online payment platforms, we can only partially refund up to 90% of your ticket price and payment will be processed within 14 days after the event via your original payment method. However, it is non-refundable for cancellation request made beyond the above mentioned timeframe.