The British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai, together with China-Britain Business Council, invites you to our joint networking event at the sleek Qi Bar at Mandarin Oriental Pudong on Friday, 24 July. This mixer brings together the British business community in town and provides a forum to share ideas and meet new friends.
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration & networking
- 19:00 – 19:05 Speech by James Dunn, Executive Director, The British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai
- 19:05 – 19:10 Speech by Weifeng Ma, Director, Stakeholder Relations, Shanghai, China-Britain Business Council
- 19:10 – 21:30 Networking (Lucky Draw at 20:00)
- 21:30 End of the Event
Entry ticket includes:
- One Gin & Tonic
- Free flow of beer, soft drinks, juice
- Crisps & nuts, canapés
- Lucky draw - bring your name card for the opportunities to win 1) a bottle of Liverpool Gin, 2) a buffet lunch for two at Mandarin Oriental Pudong
We look forward to catching up with you soon.
The hotel will check attendee's temperature.
A Green Code (随申码) is required.
In case of cancellation, please kindly note you must email the BritCham Shanghai Event staff Nathalie.Xu@britishchambershanghai.cn before 6 pm, 23 July. Due to the service charges of Event Bank and online payment platforms, we can only partially refund up to 90% of your ticket price and payment will be processed within 14 days after the event via your original payment method. However, it is non-refundable for a cancellation request made beyond the above-mentioned timeframe.