Looking for a fun and fascinating summer volunteering experience? The Being Art Museum in JinQiao is hosting a Nostalgic Toys Exhibition June 21 to Aug 2 and is seeking community support.
More than 1,000 pieces of classic toys will be displayed from the early 1920s, the 1970s-80s, all the way up to the 2000s. This special exhibit will give attendees the opportunity to view a variety of popular toys from the last 100 years. Nothing says nostalgia better than a collection of toys bringing you right back to childhood. Everyone, no matter their age, will find something to appreciate.
Interested in the history of toys or just looking for a way to support your community this summer? Sign up today to be an exhibit volunteer.
Main Volunteer Responsibilities:
- Guide and introduce the exhibition to visitors.
- Assist to manage visitor traffic.
- Age 13+, youths and adults, bilingual speakers (English and Chinese), and in good health condition.
- Love giving back to the community, enthusiastic, patient, and with strong communication skills.
- Photography skills will be a plus.
- Available everyday 10 am to 5 pm, Tue to Sun each week, can join one or more weeks.
While registering, please choose a preferred service period.
Each service period lasts six or seven days and requires one two-hour training session to be completed beforehand.
The training will be given in Chinese.